As Senior Director of Research, Shawn oversees SEIA’s research and analysis activities, helping to provide data and insight in support of SEIA’s communications and advocacy goals. Since joining SEIA in 2011, he has been a contributing author to the U.S. Solar Market Insight report series and SEIA’s Solar Means Business report series, among others. He also led the development of SEIA’s National Solar Database.
Before joining SEIA, Shawn held positions in community organizing and international consulting. He holds a BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Juniata College and a Masters in Public Administration from The George Washington University. Shawn lives in Maine where he enjoys running, hiking, vegetable gardening and cheering on the Red Sox.
Solar 101 Presentations:
- Market Segmentation | Residential
- Market Segmentation: | Commercial
- Market Segmentation: | Community Solar
- Market Segmentation | Utility Scale
- Market Trends | General Trends
- Market Trends | The Solar Industry and Climate Goals
- Market Trends | Challenges and Opportunities
- The U.S. Solar Market | Cradle to Grave: Overview of the U.S. Solar Supply Chain