DEIJ Silver-Level Certification Renewal
Your certification is valid for one year from the date of achievement. The renewal process allows us to review your progress in the past year and determine if you have made measurable progress toward the modules you completed to achieve this level. Accountability is a key component of the certification program, as customers rely on third-party evaluations to help determine which companies are committed to enacting and engraining DEIJ in their companies.
At the Silver-level, companies will need to have the following information available to complete their recertification:
- Documentation outlining action taken from the modules you completed to achieve the Silver-level.
- Identify whether changes were made to your policies and procedures based on guidance given in the certification program from the feedback evaluation forms.
- Identify any barriers to implementing feedback provided by the Certified Diversity Professional.
- Identify whether or not you are planning to advance to the next level.
- Identify any new programs you are planning on implementing in the next year.
- Identify any additional tools or resources you want or need from SEIA.
0% Complete 0/3 Steps
0% Complete 0/2 Steps