Cultural Assessment/Inclusion Audit
A cultural audit (or cultural assessment) involves the study and examination of an organization’s cultural characteristics (such as its assumptions, norms, values, relationships, leadership style, communication practices, recruitment and evaluation practices, measurements) to determine whether they hinder or support its purpose.
In reviewing the submission, the following queries will be used:
- Have you performed a cultural audit/inclusion assessment?
- When was the most recent cultural audit/inclusion assessment performed?
- Were staff engaged in the survey development process?
- Does the company regularly assess inclusion/culture, allowing it to track trends over time?
- Were the results of the assessments segmented by key demographic information to identify disparities?
- Was intersectionality addressed in the analysis?