In the second installment of this webinar series, learn about the DEIJ Leadership Council’s four product areas: diverse suppliers’ database, equity and environmental justice policy platform, DEIJ leadership certification and board-level mentorship opportunities. Attendees will get a sneak peek of some of these products, ask questions, share priorities for DEIJ and potential future support from SEIA, and learn how to get involved.
Then, gain insight into the Solar Ready Vets Network, a program that engages solar industry employers to support military service members and veterans pursuing solar industry careers. Learn how you can get involved in programs like the Solar Ready Vets Fellowship to recruit mid-to-senior level transitioning servicemembers and Adopt-a-Community College to build your pipeline of trained talent in the skilled trades. Get information on the virtual Solar Career Fairs that focus on skilled trades and sales positions for the military community, and hear success stories from past fellowship participants.
Original Air Date:
January 29, 2021
- Abigail Ross Hopper, President & CEO, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Laura Stern, Co-CEO, Nautilus Solar
- Gilbert Campbell, Co-Founder & CEO, Volt Energy
- Karla Loeb, Chief Policy & Development Officer, Sigora Solar
- Dana Sleeper, Director of External Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Kendra Hubbard, Strategic Account Manager, Unirac
- Becky Long, Senior Program Manager, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Suzanne Leta, Head of Policy & Strategy, SunPower