SolarAPP+ will soon be more widely available for jurisdictions to integrate into their building permitting processes. As adoption of the tool grows throughout the U.S., solar installers can prepare ahead of time by learning from the benefits experienced by those installers who participated in SolarAPP+ pilots.
SEIA and the U.S. Department of Energy are hosting a webinar next Thursday for solar installers to learn about the capabilities of the SolarAPP+ platform, its coverage of safety and code compliance, and how installers can help encourage wider adoption by working with the SolarAPP+ outreach team. Join a panel of experts for an update on SolarAPP+ development and a roundtable discussion with your industry peers.
Original Air Date:
July 1, 2021
- Abigail Ross Hopper, President and CEO, SEIA
- Dr. Becca Jones-Albertus, Director, Solar Energy Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Evelyn Butler, Vice President of Technical Services, SEIA
- Jeff Cook PhD, Program Lead for SolarAPP+, NREL Strategic Energy Analysis Center
- Mark Rodriguez, Sr. Jurisdiction Specialist, Sunrun
- Val Anderson, Permits and Inspections, Tesla
- Tyler Boshard, Sr. Manager, Design Engineering, Sunpower